Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW YEAR!

Just a week into the New Year and I have to admit my mind is drifting to baseball. I of course have been keeping tabs on the new additions, trades and options. For the first time ever I am thinking how much fun it would be to go to spring training!! I have gone with my Dad long ago to spring games in Arizona but never was into it...But I think about the chance to see the Twins!! and I get all giddy!

I am excited to see our newest Twin Tsuyoshi Nishioka! Think our midfield will be really fast!! I have faith that Alexi is going to step up and be an asset! I think he did well filling in last year and showed some flashes of greatness. Perhaps I am overly optimistic but didn't you hear 2011 is the year of optimism!!

I must extend my congratulations to Bert Blyleven for making it into the Hall of Fame!! About time!! Loved watching him sign his first baseball with the HOF on FSN, good job Marnie! Can't wait to hear how Bert pronounces Tsuyoshi Nishioka! Better make a good nickname for him.

Have my fingers crossed for the Pavano signing as well as a healthy Morneau!

GO TWINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment