Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day May Day!!

I am sure Ron Gardenhire is calling MayDAy after the series ender with Kansas City. Use to be you could count on great defense from the Twins but not today. They looked flat footed making some unlike them plays. Never seen such a poorly executed pick off play. And no that was not all Alexi's fault, Morneau started it off.
They have Monday off I bet Gardy will be putting them through some infield drills. You can bet the airplane ride will not be comfortable with a steaming Gardy in the front of the plane.
Let us hope the White Sox are the boost we need to get back on track. Hard to play up to expectations with half your roster injured and the other half under preforming. But I know this team is better then this and will show it soon!
Keep the faith!
GO TWINS!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't watch the game but saw the lowlights. Did we only play two outfielders? It seemed like they had twenty hits into rightcenter. Do you really think Gardy's gonna say more then, "Hang in there guys. Let's turn it around." Maybe we need Dan Gladden to go into the club house and start kickin' some ass just like he did back in the day. Mauer and Delmon have to come off the DL and suck it up. I'm hangin' in there but I need to see more then Carl breakin' a bat to believe that they've got what it takes to turn this around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to a certain degree that those guys need to suck it up but I would rather keep mauer out til he is at least 95% ready so we don't lose him again later in the season. I watched Gardy read Valencia the riot act the other night at Target field so I have no doubt he is getting after them in the clubhouse. I think we miss our spark plug guys like Gladden and Punto someone definitely needs to step up and get a fire started!
    kit

    ReplyDelete