Sunday, March 21, 2010

FINALLY!!!!!


The Twins have signed Joe Mauer!!!!This makes up for the news that we have lost Joe Nathan for the year. I have to admit that the last week I have been worried about losing not only Nathan but also Mauer. It is a huge relief to me I think we can get by without a closer. The fact that our 5 starters will be stronger our bullpen will be stronger makes me believe that we can overcome that weakness. It is likely we will pick up a veteran closer somewhere but until then Rauch, Guerrier or the new kid Slama could carry us.
It is most important that we have locked up our native son! I had a hard time when we lost Tor-i-i and don't think I could have handled losing Joe! This has got me charged up again! Only 22 days until opening day!! I wish I had season tickets!! This is going to be a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment