Friday, April 2, 2010

Twins are back!

The Twins are playing an exhibition game in their new stadium as I write this. They are behind in the 8th inning but its still a fun game. Double J, Jacque Jones just came up to bat and the crowd gave him a standing ovation!! Good for you Double J and way to go Fans!!! He made a great diving catch to get them out of the inning. He really looks great, one of the best smiles in baseball. I was just thinking when we had Jacque was when I really started becoming a Twins fan! Him and Tor-i-i really made me like the Twins!! As I have said before I was a Royals fan, I will always have a soft spot for the Royals but the Twins are my team now!!!

The park looks great and its a sold out game! The Twins gave 6500 tickets to people who helped build the stadium! I cant wait to go to a game!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment