Monday, April 12, 2010

Outdoor baseball!!

The Twin Cities were a buzz today! First game in the new ballpark!!
As you probably already know the Twins won. Kubel hit the first homerun, Pavano got the first win and Rauch got the first save. A huge day of firsts and lots of fun! Though it had to be an exciting day for the players and the hype had to be sort of overwhelming they played ball like they were suppose to. Great example of small ball with a touch of long ball.

Hope that kid that caught Kubels homerun was well rewarded. I would have demanded the whole team has to hang out with me! Oh and really good season tickets! I probably would have settled for getting to meet Kubel and maybe see if Joe wanted to meet my niece think they would be a good pair!

I can't wait to go to a game!
GO TWINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment