Tuesday, April 6, 2010

0-1

Not the start I would prefer but there were a few positives. I really like the new uniforms and have decided my new hat this year will be the red billed TC one!

Baker started out a little rough but he got it under control. He really looked good after the first and a third inning. Crane looked good too. Mijares.....OUCH! We left a lot of guys on base but hey at least we were getting guys on base! Those Angels are a GOOD team and we didn't look horrible just didn't put it all together. I look forward to the game tonight. I was really sleepy at the beginning of the game but then woke up really expecting the Twins to make their move.

Feeling good about Delmon hitting a homerun, expected Cuddy or Kubel to do it too! Maybe the bats will get cracking tonight. As long as we keep getting guys on base we will be good. Mijares will do better and Baker is going to stay in the groove he got in after the first.

I think the Angels are one of the better hitting teams in baseball they are patient at the plate. If we could take back a couple pitches and a couple at bats- we were right in that game. I hope Morneau relaxes a little he seems like he is really trying tooooo hard!

Our little GoGo Gomez made a great debut in Milwaukee 4 for 5 a homerun and a stolen base! WOW! I know there will be plenty of o for 4 nights for him too but I am happy that he had such a good game. I want the Brewer fans to like him especially my cousins! Good Luck GOGO!

Lets go Twins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment