Sunday, May 16, 2010

Got ONE!

I am writing this during the 9th inning final at bat so hopefully I won't have to go up and change the title. Glad we got at least one game or I think most of the sports guys in town would have imploded with their angst! Jeez the yakking going on you'd think the whole season rests on this series. Baloney!!

Yes sure I would have loved to come into NY and swept them but lets be realistic not fatalistic. Losing to the Yankees at this point in the season doesn't mean we can't beat em if we face them in the playoffs. I am kinda sick of the whole Yankees hex or whatever. Yes it is difficult for us to beat the Yankees but its hard for anyone to beat the Yankees. The team is full of all stars (I will hold my tongue about the other things that make them tough to beat) they are an elite team.

OK this last inning is a good test for Rauch and though he has made it a little too exciting...He is staying composed and throwing strikes! Down to the last out! GOT EM!!!

How about that a comeback win against the Yankees! They have only lost three games in the last two years when they are ahead after 6th inning! So i fully expect the tune to be a little different from the sports radio/paper guys! The sky is not falling!!

Keep cheering for the Twins, stay positive!

GO TWINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment