Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Up 4 and #4 is back!

Sounds like it was a fun game yesterday as well as lots of farve drama. I stole away for a day at the lake with my sisters and nieces. Had a wonderful time but have to admit there were several times I wished I could watch the game!

I got a vivid description of some of the highlights from my big brother. Thome trying to score from first...wish I could have seen that but loved my brother acting it out. He also gave a detailed description of Delly running over AJ. Not sure if it was related to the pitch coming at JJs head during the at bat before but feel pretty sure that something nasty will happen tonight in the game.

I don't see the Twins as bench clearing brawlers but seems like if any team can bring that out of them it would be the Sox!

Eyes glued to the game tonight!

GO TWINS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment