Saturday, April 6, 2013

1000 and 3

Rick got his 1000th win, another grind it out game. Happy for him and the team, nice to have a small highlight in another crappy season. I don't think he will keep coaching at least not the t-wolves. I have decided this based on his wife fighting seizures. Having reached this milestone I think he is ready to be home. The Twins also got a win tonight so they are 3-2! It was the first game I got to watch this year. Love the sound of a game on while I putter around the house. Though I have to say Bert and Dick were a bit looney. Maybe because I haven't watched a game in so long they just seemed extraordinarily ridiculous. Found this funny though Dick: I was talking to Jim Palmer earlier today... Bert: Didya get a word in edgewise? They can have some funny quick one liners though I don't think they always realize they are being funny. I look forward to seeing more games this year as we just got a DVR! GO TWINS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment