Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WE'RE BACK!

Baseball is back and so am I! I don't know if the Twins will be good this year and all the personnel changes have me feeling sad and optimistic all at once. I have decided that not writing last year was what I needed to do but this year I will write. I will approach the season with optimism and faith! As spring comes forth so does my HOPE! Denard Span is a National now and I think it will be a good thing for him. They are a team on the upswing and he should be a key cog in continuing the success they had last year. The Twins will miss his lead off bat. When it happened I thought, it will be OK we still have Benny. Then they sent Benny to the Phillies! Augh! I wish him much success there and will watch him whenever possible. He is already winning the hearts of Philly fans with his big smile and humble attitude. His .326 spring batting avg probably helped too! The Twins have brought up Aaron Hicks to fill the gap in center. He looked good in spring training though not so great in the home opener. Of course he was up against a future Hall of Famer in Verlander and the cold weather had to be hard to play in. I remember when they brought Tor-i-i up, he was filled with energy and that smile showed how happy he was to be in the big leagues. He brought a needed spark to the team, A-a-ron reminds me of him. I hope to see him climbing walls and turning bases all season. Lets all get on the bandwagon and get the Twins started on the right foot! More to come... GO TWINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment