Wednesday, June 30, 2010

run as fast as you can D-Span...

Wow 3 triples that's pretty awesome. Denard is definitely digging the new ball park, seems the only place he can get a hit lately. I did not get to watch much of the game last night but what I saw was fun!!

Another home run for Thome, guess Cuddy at third is working. Though don't think Thome can keep running the bases like that!

It was good to hear that Detroit Pitcher Zumaya is relatively OK...I guess a broken elbow is better then torn ligaments. Glad Twins fans were classy and gave him a support as he came off the field. I love it when fans think beyond their own team and support players in hard times like that, or acknowledge exceptional play like when fans gave White Sox pitcher Buerhle a round of applause for an almost perfect game here last year.

The game last night is hopefully the beginning of a streak before the Allstar game. We need to get on a positive run, help keep those bandwagon fans aboard. I am not sold on picking up or as Reusse said in the Trib today "renting" Cliff Lee for the rest of the season. Maybe I am old fashion but I want the guys who have been working hard all year to be the ones to get us to the post season. I want my team to be real Twins not a guy who plays part of a season then leaves the next. That just doesn't sit right with me, I know that's not how pro sports work in the modern world.

Go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment