Thursday, June 10, 2010

so close yet so far...

Twins and Royals tonight
I missed the first 6 innging because I had to hold and smell sweet babies! Love the MN Twins but these twins are well worth missing a game. They are cute, very smart and so very tiny!

When i did finally turn on the game I could see my MN Twins were not faring well. But I cheered them on and they scored 5 runs! That was fun to watch! Then Joe makes a cool defensive play reaching around the fence...that guy is awesome. Did you see how nonchalant he was after he did it. Loved that Dick said "Well played Mauer!" And after replay Bert says "Look at him show off his snow cone." Sure enought the ball was sticking out of the top of his glove like a snowcone!

I really am enjoying Dick and Bert this year. I love that they say such silly things. (NOTE: game is still on 9th inning and Moryes just hit a single to score Mauer. Dick is saying Cuddy is due...dang hard hit for the final out!) Bummer would have been fun to win that but made it a game at least. Love it!

I will continue my LOVE BERT AND DICK Fest at another time.

GO TWINS!

1 comment:

  1. There are soooo many things wrong with that last sentence, its not even funny...

    ReplyDelete