Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sleepy in Seattle

Not a good second game in Seattle. Blackburn was definitely not feelin it last night and Mahay just plain sucked. But I held out hope that the bats would wake up! Not to make excuses for them but I imagine the time change and travel affected them. I surely hope they play better tonight and are ready for the rest of the road trip.

Stay up late and cheer them on!! At the very least its fun to watch Ichiro bat. That guy has the weirdest swing but man is it effective! He is always contending for the batting title.



I wish they had miked up Hudson in the dug out last night. It cracks me up that when ever they show him he is talking. I think the only time he isn't is as the pitch comes to him when batting. Did you see during the Texas game when he was talking to a ranger on second base about a previous play? The ranger(sorry cant remember which one) was obviously uncomfartable and just trying to ignore him. Such a contrast to other Twins like Mauer and Morneau who seem like quiet guys. I think its good for the team to have a player like that who is always going.

Enjoy the game.
GO TWINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment