Monday, September 6, 2010

Royal Welcome!

Jim Thome!! What a homerun!! That ball flew! Amazing seeing it hit the flag pole! This after Kubel knocks it out of the park, and followed by Delmon almost hitting it out too!

Again I was at the game and had a great time. Love the way the crowd gets into the games! Even though we had a little rain I was safe and dry under the canopy way up top. I dont think there is a bad seat in that ballpark. Unless you sit next to someone with a ton of cologne on like the first game I went to with my brothers. But even that wasn't a big deal as we wanted to explore the park and sat in several others spots around the stadium.

Tuesday I am hoping to get circled by Bert and who knows make it into the booth! Hope you all watch the game because at the very least Bert will say my name.




GO TWINS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment