Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nemesis!!!

Tonight we face CC Sabathia and Brian Duensing hits the mound. I think Duensing is going to be our rock this year! Hopefully he wont have any innings like the Baker last night and just settle down into a groove.

We looked more like the Twins last night, once Baker settled down he pitched much better and our hitters seem to be waking up. Th 4th inning was fun with Morneau getting a double with two outs and Delmon getting on to all be brought in by Jim Thome. I love watching Thome get doubles I think its good for him to run a little. Of course the next hitter would need to hit a home run to ensure Thome scores. Jason Kubels next at bat was a good one, he made the pitcher throw a lot of balls to get him out.

Catch of the year was that dive by Delmon in the 4th, this kept us in the game! Love to see Delly do that in the field! I tend to close my eyes and cringe when I see the ball going his way. Also love seeing Alexi Casilla hit the ball for a double(his second I might add(are you paying attention Reusse?))! Nishioka looked good at the plate for his double in the 5th maybe he is starting to settle down.

I look for the Twins to keep improving with every game. Morneau is getting his swing back and the rest will keep falling into place. Keep the faith!

GO TWINS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment