Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ouch - 0-2

Well not a good start but hopefully we will turn it around before we head to New York. As I stated our starting pitching needs to keep games close and go into at least the 6th inning. Our bats have not woken up yet this will change.

Our middle infielders are obviously still working on their communication. This will come with time and patience. Gardy knows they can do it and the problems are obvious but fixable. Seems the entire team is overexcited and needs to just settled in and play ball!

I will finally get to watch a game and am very excited. I am looking for a better game today. Keep the faith!

GO TWINS!!

2 comments:

  1. So I think the boys should have worked out all the kinks before the season started. I got the impression the Twins were still not into the rhythm of the game not into the confidence they need.
    Sunday is good so far listening to it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there are some kinks to work out and today is much better.
    I really don't like the Toronto field!

    ReplyDelete