Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No New York New York tonight!

Really fun game tonight! I only got to watch from the 7th inninng on so I think maybe my cheering was what got them going! Sounds like Duensing had the rough first two innings I said not to have but he got into his groove and did great! CC of course was dominant off the mound for the Yanks but our suspect bullpen did way better then their all star bullpen. Seriously Rafael Soriano looked like he was going to cry when he went to the dugout. We were due to get some lucky bounces which usually go to the Yanks. My nephew and I chanted Tsuyoshi Tsuyoshi Nishioka! KA-TOE-BA-SAY! Hit it Hard!(find more Japanese phrases here http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/nishioka ) After two failed bunts he comes up with an amazing hit! Think he has shaken off the jitters and will continue to blossom.

Carl Pavano will pitch better then he did in Toronto. The whole team is going to be feeling good and carry it into the game. Winning the next two games would be so sweet and a great way to come home for the opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment