Thursday, January 21, 2010

baseball fever

I am ready for BASEBALL to start!


yes I am excited about the Vikings....but i have been dreaming about baseball. Dreamt about JJ Hardy hitting the ball getting on base. Decided this was a good omen...now once a day I find myself thinking baout the baseball season. I am trying to win tickets to Twins Fest! I saw an ad on TV and it showed a picture of Tor i i...made me so sad. Damn i miss him. Luckily I hadn't gotten as attached to GoGo...who I adore and am happy is at Milwaukee. My cousins are going to love him!!


Milwaukee would be my third favorite team. Yep the other night when I couldn't sleep i thought about the Twins and baseball. My mind drifting back to early memories, the team I use to adore, the Kansas City Royals! Amos Otis throwing a guy out at home plate from centerfield. Irealized I am not a die hard Baseball stat loving play by play fan. But i DO remember plays at least I remember the core of it how it made me feel as it happened. A leaping catch by Tor i i or a first base dive by Nicky. May not remember the inning or out or who was pitching or batting. I dont always know the line up order. But I love watching the game!


So I have decided to write about the upcoming Twins season. Like I said I am not a stat geek but I know the game pretty well by I dont think I am subjective at all. I am a fan. I love the Twins yet hate some of the ownership decisions, dont always agree with what they do

No comments:

Post a Comment