Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hitting the 90's...

Thats right Loriano is hitting the 90's with his pitches and consistently high 80's. He said his arm is feeling strong and his slider may not be as fast as it was before the injury but its snapping! He has focused on building up his endurance, getting in good shape.
All sounds really good, do we dare to hope he will become our rotations ace this year? I think all those young guys will improve this year and maybe become more consistent. Not sure what will happen with Glen Perkins, seems like there may be some bitterness after all the issues last year. Not sure whos side I am on with all that. On one hand it seems Glen was not honest about his injury and then the Twins may have been a bit sneaky in avoiding paying him more. Not sure if Glen will be one of those guys who becomes an all star cause he pitching with a chip on his shoulder or completely suck because hes bitter. I hesitate to say I lean toward the latter. I am confident that Gardy wont put up with an attitude for long. Even if he pitches well-I think Matt garza is a good example of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment