Friday, January 22, 2010

why?

One reason I am writing this is to talk baseball. My best friend could careless about baseball but is often kind enough to listen to me blabber after a big game. So I wanted a forum to spout off as I wanted about the Twins and baseball.

Please understand while I will talk about the games I will also randomly comment on other things some extended family of baseball others so remotely connected it will make you shake your head.

Future subjects shall include the following: Uniforms, new stadium, food at stadium, fans, Gardy, TK, ozzie, TC Bear,Tor i i, the royals of my youth and what ever pops into my head!

I will do my best to write at least once a day. I am hopeful that someone will eventually read this but actually dont care i will just pretend someone is reading. Eventually my family will find out about this blog and they will have something to say about the Twins too!

No comments:

Post a Comment