Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rumors...

Along with the rumors about Mauers contract the Twins may have a new second basemen. Orlando Hudson played for the LA Dodgers last year, before that Arizona and Toronto. He was an all star last year and won a gold glove. So I guess the Twins are not thinking Alexi...cant say I blame them and cant feel bad for him he has had his chances!
Not really familiar with Hudson just like JJ Hardy so I will wait to see what they do on the field before I say too much. But if you go by what others say they both are good additions.
It is always hard when there are changes to the line up. Especially when players you like get traded or leave. I still haven't totally gotten over losing Tor ii - and unlike the haters out there I don't blame him for going.(think it was the organizations fault!) I still cheer for him! This year it was Gomez, who you couldn't help but love with his big smile and amazing fielding - yes I know you had to turn away sometimes when he was at bat. But his smelling his bat was endearing too!
I just hope the chemistry is right with the new guys. I am doing my best to not get too hopeful and expect to much for the 2010 season but I think they are going to be a good team! As always there lots of unknowns like the pitching and you just never know about injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment